Like all the other events and holidays they just seem to sneak up on us. Halloween is no exception it is just around the corner and we want you to be prepared! There is no need to leave town to find anything, you get it all here!
Below is a short list of steps to help you be prepared for a Spooktacular Night on Thursday, October 31, 2019!
- Stop by the Chamber office for a street map of Mount Forest.
- You can pick those up at Shoetopia Mount Forest
- Flashlights can be purchased at our local Canadian Tire or Young’s Home Hardware.
- Battery Operated Candles available at the same great locations!
- Locally you can grab those at Mount Forest Foodland, Big John’s Farm, or Andrew’s Farm
- Be sure to check out Mount Forest Foodland for a great selection on treats!
- Scott’s Pizza Burger or A & W for a fast exit to Trick or Treating.
- Or avoid the Trick or Treater’s by enjoying a relaxing meal at The Spot Restaurant