Like all the other events and holidays they just seem to sneak up on us. Halloween is no exception it is just around the corner and we want you to be prepared! There is no need to leave town to find anything, you get it all here!
Below is a short list of steps to help you be prepared for a Spooktacular Night on Thursday, October 31, 2019!
1. Plan Your Route With Your Children
- Stop by the Chamber office for a street map of Mount Forest.
3. Remember to Wear Comfy Shoes
4. Make Sure You are Well Lit!
5. Pick the Perfect Pumpkin
7. Plan Your Dinner Ahead of time or do Take Out
8. Document the Whole Experience with Pictures