7 Successful Spring Tips for Bringing in Business
1. Spruce up that outer décor! Winter is over! Bring out the bright colours, get some arrangements and make the front of your location shine. A can of paint can go a long way when attracting new business. Check out the Grants and Bursaries from Township of Wellington North for an opportunity to receive funding towards your outer improvements.
Link for application provided below:
Some colourful welcoming door colours are suggested as Bright Sunshine Yellow, Mint Green, Red, Indigo, Lime, Powder Blue and Orange.
2. Make those window displays sing for you. Creating fun, bright window displays are not only a great project to work on but also are the first impression of your business. Whatever size of window you have make it work for you. Make the colours bright, fun and represent your image.
3. Advertise! Word of mouth is great, however so is a wonderfully created ad and with all of our great media outlets here in our small town you will surely be able to get the word out there. If you need help making the contact just give us a call here at the office.
4. Spring holidays and Events are coming up that can help you increase your presentation and celebrate with your business. From Easter to Earth Day and events from Gala’s to Festivals we have you covered. Want to get involved drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Give them a reason to come in. Everyone loves a good deal. Do you have some Winter inventory to clear out? Did you just get your new Spring line up. Sales, Discounts even just cut the tax can go a long way when getting people to walk through the door. What’s the newest item or service you are offering, tell them about it!
6. Smile! They are in the door now how do you keep them or have them walk out with something that you offer? Smile, greet them as soon as they come in, make small talk about the weather and the long anticipated Spring. You don’t want people to feel pounced on but they want a warm welcome. They want to know what you have to offer don’t just make them look for it.
7. Just Be You! You are in this business for a reason show people your passion, your desires and be you. Step out of your box a little bit by inviting people into your business. Host our number one networking tool, a Business After 5! Contact Trish at 519.323.4480 to book your BA5.