Like all the other events and holidays they just seem to sneak up on us. Halloween is no exception it is just around the corner and we want you to be prepared! There is no need to leave town to find anything, you get it all here! Below is a short list of steps to help you be prepared for a Spooktacular Night on Monday, October 31, 2016!
1. Plan Your Route With Your Children
– Stop by the Chamber office for a street map of Mount Forest.
– You can find some great costumes at Stumbled Upon
- OR Make-Up can be found at Walsh’s IDA
3. Remember to Wear Comfy Shoes
– You can pick those up at Shoetopia Mount Forest
4. Make Sure You are Well Lit!
- Battery Operated Candles available at the same great locations!
5. Pick the Perfect Pumpkin
– locally you can grab those at Mike & Carol’s Foodland or Big John’s Farm, Andrew’s Farm
– Mike and Carol’s Foodland have a great selection!
7. Plan Your Dinner Ahead of time or do Take Out
- Or avoid the Trick or Treater's by enjoying a relaxing meal at The Spot Restaurant
8. Document the Whole Experience with Pictures